Trampolining or trampoline gymnastics is a recreational activity, acrobatic training tool as well as a competitive Olympic sport in which athletes perform acrobatics while bouncing on a trampoline. In competition, these can include simple jumps in the straight, pike, tuck, or straddle position to more complex combinations of forward and/or backward somersaults and twists. Scoring is based on the difficulty and on the total seconds spent in the air. Points are deducted for bad form and horizontal displacement from the center of the bed. 한국야동
What are the specific benefits?
Stimulates your metabolism.
Increases oxygen capacity.
Improves your sense of balance.
Increases oxygen circulation to tissues.
Improves the circulation of the lymph through the lymph glands
Strengthens the heart (Cardiovascular health)
Increases energy and sense of vitality
Firms and tones the muscles
Basic tricks about Jumping
1. Do a tuck jump by bringing your knees up to your chest as you jump. This is the first trick to master when you start doing trampoline tricks.
2. Make a “V” shape with your legs mid-jump for the straddle jump. Stretch your arms down between your legs while you’re in the air.
3. Create an “L” shape with your body mid-jump to complete the pike jump. Use your abs to pull your legs straight out in front of you when you hit the peak of your jump, making them perpendicular to your torso.
4. Spin your body to face the opposite direction to do the half twist. Decide beforehand on an object behind you to focus on, like a house or a particular tree. Then, when you are in the air, twist your body, lock sight on the object, and focus on landing on your feet without falling over.
5. Do a 360-degree spin to complete the full twist trick. Jump up into the air as high as you can, and spin your body 1 full turn. Pick an object to focus on that is in front of you, so when you see it after you spin you know you’ve completed a full twist